Monday, February 22, 2010

WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL

This is a bit of fun, definitely worth the two seconds to find out.  I’m sure you will be surprised to see who your role model is :o).


FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL..  DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET, DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR ROLE MODEL.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!
 
No peeking.....PLEASE do not scroll down


1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3
4) Then again, multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.....
6) Add the digits together


Now  Scroll down










 
With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:


1.        Einstein
2.        Sandra Day O'Connor
3.        Prince Charles
4.        Genghis Khan
5.        Bill Gates
6.        Gandhi
7.        Ronald Reagan
8.        Elvis Presley 
9 .       Ujjval Buch
10.
       John F. Kennedy

 
I know, I know....I just have that effect on people.

P.S.  Stop picking different numbers!!

I AM YOUR ROLE MODEL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!  
Ujjval Buch

No comments:

Post a Comment